We want you to love your Honey Cloudz, and gladly accept returns for orders purchased on our website within 30 days. The return policy requirements are set in place to protect all customers, to prevent the return of personally damaged or used inserts, and to ensure the high quality of our products.
What Would Cause Inserts To Not Be Returnable?
- Signs of inserts being worn, washed, used (just tried on - no problem)
- Stains and/or odors
- Arriving damaged. Please ship in the original box (or equivalent) to insure protection.
- Items received more than 30 days ago are not eligible for return.
Do You Offer Exchanges?
- Yes we offer online exchanges. Email us: email@example.com to exchange. Any questions on size or shape reach out! We're happy to help
- We ship out the new size no charge, you would be responsible to return the original pair. We recommend USPS First Class, roughly $4.95 with tracking. Save the tracking in case there is an issue with delivery.
How Do I Return?Click honeycloudz.returnscenter.com
- After you receive the approval email, package up the return in the original box or equivalent. Do not ship in an envelope. The inserts will get damaged in transit. We can't issue refunds for poor shipping.
- A return label will be emailed to you to use ($4.95 deducted from your return total) or you can use your own label if you prefer. Just make sure it has tracking.
- Please note refunds do not include original shipping costs for international orders.
- Please reach out if you have any questions on our return policy.
How long does it take for my return to get processed?
- Once your package has been delivered to our returns department, we strive to process within 2 business days. You will be sent a confirmation email once your refund has been issued.
- Once you get the confirmation email, please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to appear on your original payment method.