Non Slip Bra Pads Inserts Half Moons
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Nipple coverage
- Lightweight shaping
- Balance out a smaller breast
- Volume Loss Filler
Wear inside: Wireless Bras, Swimsuits, Sports Bras, Shelf Bra Cami's, Bralettes
- NIPPLE COVERAGE, LIGHT SHAPING, BALANCE: Our Non-Slip Bra Inserts Half Moon are not for push-up or cleavage. It does provide nipple coverage, light natural looking shaping and balance when needed. They are not a stick-on bra that is worn with backless tops or dresses. Our non slip bra inserts half moons can help fill out bras/tops but not push-up, create cleavage.
- LEAVE THEM IN YOUR POCKETS: Just pop our non slip bra inserts inside your swimsuit, sports bra or bralettes with pockets. Leave them in while washing. They will be there after! No more frustration fitting them in and out of the impossible slit!
- BRA SIZED BASED NON SLIP BRA INSERTS: For a better, more accurate fit. For example, "34C and 44C are very different C cups" See our size chart for your best size.
- UNDETECTABLE: No more visible insert outline! Our grippy exterior was also designed low-profile so that the "dots" aren't seen through fabrics.
Fabric Content: 82% Polyester 18% Spandex, Cups 100% Polyurethane, Non Slip Bra Inserts Application 100% Medical Grade Silicone
Washing Instructions: Our bra pads can be washed inside your sports bras/tops, swimwear or inside the Honey Cloudz mesh bag. Machine wash warm/cold or hand wash. Use gentle detergent, no bleach, do not iron or dry clean. Lay flat or hang to dry. Do not put inserts in the dryer.
Style or Size Questions?
IM - Email - Call Us
We ship Worldwide
Shipping calculated at checkout
Women Founded & Owned
Machine or Hand Wash
Lay flat or Hang Dry. No Dryer or Iron
What size should I get?
Refer to our Size Guide and locate your bra size. We also list the insert dimensions if you want to double check the size of your garment, it's an excellent way to be sure it will fit properly. If your end use is a regular bra/everyday bra as a "fill in", extra nip coverage we highly suggest to size down one so that it fits properly in your bra. Also keep in mind if your bra style is demi or are wearing a sportsbra/bralette/ smaller bikini top with reduced coverage, you will need to size down one.
How do I know if I have the right fit?
If the insert moves around the first day while you are wearing, it is too big size down. Your breasts should cup the insert and their should not be space on the blue side where your breasts meet the backside. If the insert seems to small on your breast, not covering enough, size up. You can also tell it is too small because an outline will show from being so pressed.
What style should I go with?
It depends on what your end use is and preference. For example, this Half Moon style is excellent for wireless bras, most swimwear, bralettes, camisoles, sports bras, nursing bras, workout tops but not the best shape for uderwire bras. Our oval shape is best for those.
Will they stay in place without anything else under a shirt or dress?
No, the inserts need to be inside a swimsuit, sports bra, workout top, bralette, regular bra. They are not a strapless "silicone bra" that you can wear by itself.
Are these push-up, cleavage enhancing inserts?
No this style is for light shaping and nipple coverage. They are not designed to push up, create cleavage, only to smooth, even/balance, and to create a more rounded natural shape.
Can I use them in a chlorine pool or at the beach in salt water?
Yes, our inserts are made with polyester which is the best fabric for chlorine and saltwater. The medical grade silicone outside and polyester have been tested and approved in these conditions.
Can you really keep them in your sports bra, bralette or swimsuit in the washing machine?
Yes you can! The beauty about it too is they stay in your garment and don't end up at the bottom of your washer!
I don't see my bra size listed, will anything fit me?
We strive to include as many women as possible. Send us an email or IM message. We may be able to recommend a size to try and we will keep in mind for adding in the future! We built Honey Cloudz on feedback.
How much support do the inserts offer?
Our inserts provide light support but they are not super-supportive and don't provide a push up effect.
How to wear ideas
#honeycloudz #myhoneycloudz #cloudzcrew